Friday, June 20, 2008

Don't Eat Pete!


OK, so this is an old game, but I've never played it!! :) My kids are going to love it, so I thought I'd share the idea for anyone who's never played it!!

You can make a board game easily, by drawing a grid of 9 squares (3 x 3) on a piece of paper. You need enough small candies for each player to get 9. (ex. If you're using M & M's, one mini bag per person would work well!)

Place one piece of candy on each square. Send one player out of the room while the others decide which piece of candy on the board will be "PETE". Have the player come back into the room & eat one candy at a time. As soon as they touch "PETE", the group yells, "DON'T EAT PETE!!" His turn is then over & someone else leaves the room. Continue until everyone has had a turn.

1 comment:

Tina ♥ said...

I remember that game! It's a great idea, the kids will love it! Thanks!!